The application deadline for our 2023 cohort of PhD students has passed. We will accept new applications for PhD students end of 2023 / beginning of 2024.
Our 2023 call for Master stipends is open now. We are accepting students based on:
- Excellent bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science, mathematics, engineering, natural sciences or other data science/machine learning/AI related disciplines.
- Acceptance into a masters program in said disciplines at either TUM or LMU, starting fall 2023. (In the application process you only need to specify which program you have applied for. Acceptance to relAI will then be decided subject to acceptance as a master student.)
Please have the following documents/information ready before starting the application process:
- Your CV
- Copies of your relevant diplomas and transcripts
- Motivation, also highlighting previous experience in the field, e.g. in bachelor thesis
- Proof of English language proficiency: level C1 or equivalent
(also acceptable: proof that University degree was taught mainly in English)
Submission deadline is June 16 2023 (EOD AoE).
You can still subscribe to our mailing list if you would like to be informed about the next open calls.